For the first time since January 2014, the price of US Postage stamps is going to increase. This means you’ll be paying two cents more for a First-Class Mail Forever stamp, which is currently 47 cents. The price changes will take effect on Sunday, January 22nd, 2017.
The price change does not include Postcards, letters being mailed to international destinations or for additional ounces for letters.
|Letters (1 oz.)||47 cents||49 cents|
|Letters additional ounces||21 cents||21 cents|
|Letters to all international destinations||$1.15||$1.15|
|Postcards||34 cents||34 cents|
Pricing for Standard (Bulk) Mail, Periodicals, Package Services and Extra Services will also be adjusted
For more information about postage rates, visit: www.usps.com
Need Assistance with Your 2016 Calendar Mailings?
The clock has fallen back, the election is over and holiday gift catalogues are arriving in the mail each day… that means the new year is nearly upon us and it's time to mail your calendars!
If you need assistance in preparing your calendars for bulk mail, I'm here to help. From creating decorative labels that match your holiday stationary, to stuffing, sealing and then bundling & hauling them away to the bulk mail acceptance unit at the post office, WREN graphics is available to assist with your calendar mailings again this year.
Calendar Mailing Services & Pricing
If you are planning to prepare all – or just part of your mailings, following are just a few tips that will ease the process:
- All mail pieces must be identical in weight & content. No personal notes or cards are allowed, however, a computer generated holiday greeting letter is fine.
- Zip code sort your list before printing your labels. The post office requires FLAT mailings (anything over 3.3 oz.) be zip code sorted & bundled. Having your list printed in zip code order saves a lot of time in this process!
- Your Return Address is required.
- Move Update/Address Service is required. In a previous blog post, I have outlined the methods available to use.
- When labeling your envelopes – place the address label in the lower right hand quadrant of the envelope.
- If WREN graphics will be mailing your calendars for you, place your envelopes in zip code order from lowest to highest. No sticky notes or dividers are necessary. Then contact Renee 206-395-9736 or email: email@example.com to let me know they're ready to be picked up or drop them off at the Windermere Greenwood office!
- I prepare a calendar mailing at least once per week. If you have less than 50 lbs./200 pcs. I will need to merge your calendars with another mailing of identical size and weight, so this matching may take a few additional days.
If you have any questions, please call or email. I look forward to assisting you!
Renee 206-395-9736 firstname.lastname@example.org