Need Assistance with Your 2024 Calendar Mailings?
The clock has fallen back, and holiday gift catalogues are beginning to arrive… that means the new year is approaching and it’s time to think about mailing your calendars!
If you need assistance in preparing your calendars for bulk mail, I’m here to help. From creating decorative labels that match your holiday stationary, to stuffing, sealing and then bundling & hauling them away to the bulk mail acceptance unit at the post office, WREN graphics is available to assist with your calendar mailings again this year.
Calendar Mailing Services & Pricing
If you are planning to prepare all – or just part of your mailings, following are just a few tips that will ease the process:
- All mail pieces must be identical in weight & content. No personal notes or cards are allowed, however, a computer generated holiday greeting letter is fine.
- Zip code sort your list before printing your labels. The post office requires FLAT mailings (anything over 3.3 oz.) be zip code sorted & bundled. Having your list printed in zip code order saves a lot of time in this process!
- Your Return Address is required.
- Move Update/Address Service is required. In a previous blog post, I have outlined the methods available to use.
- When labeling your envelopes – place the address label in the lower right hand quadrant of the envelope.
- If WREN graphics will be mailing your calendars for you, place your envelopes in zip code order from lowest to highest. No sticky notes or dividers are necessary. Then contact Renee firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know they’re ready to be picked up or drop them off at the Windermere Greenwood office!
- I prepare a calendar mailing at least once per week. If you have less than 50 lbs./200 pcs. I will need to merge your calendars with another mailing of identical size and weight, so this matching may take a few additional days.
If you have any questions, please call or email. I look forward to assisting you!
Renee 206-395-9736 email@example.com